- Helps prevents and remove beard dandruff - Protects beard against harmful sun rays and adds texture - Helps balance beard dryness, removes beard itch - Reduces beard inflammation and promotes beard growth
- Nourishes & moisturizes your beard
How do I apply beard balm?
Wash your beard with a beard wash, such as our 2-in-1 beard wash and conditioner. Scrape out the balm with a finger or dime-sized amount and rub it between your palms. Gently run your fingers through the hair in an upward direction, i.e., from your neck towards your chin. Ensure that the balm is rubbed into the skin where the beard grows. This will aid in the nourishment of facial hair at the roots. Finally, reverse the direction of the application – run your fingers in a downward direction, spreading the beard balm evenly.
How often should I apply beard balm?
You can apply beard balm daily or every other day, depending on your beard characteristics. Longer and rougher beards may benefit from more usage compared to shorter and more tamed beards.
Does your beard butter contain any Sulfates, silicone, parabens, or phthalates?
No, our beard butter are sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free!
The search for the right natural and organic beard balm is no more! Grow a fuller and more voluminous beard without any additives and preservatives. Control beard itch, promote beard growth and effectively prevent splitting of beard and promote beard growth!
What’s a beard without having it shaped up to suit your face? Our beard balm, similar to beard oil, will help give your beard the full look with a soft touch.
Our beard balm comes with all the necessary natural ingredients needed to promote a healthy beard. The ingredients include:
- Apricot Oil: Protects beard against harmful sun rays and adds texture - Jojoba Oil: Helps balance beard dryness, removes beard itch and adds moisture to beard - Almond Oil: Reduces beard inflammation, promotes beard growth and eliminates dandruff - Vitamin E Oil: Promote Beard Growth, anti-itch & anti-beard dandruff
How to Use Beard Balm
A beard balm acts as a solution to all your problems of dry, brittle, and thin beard. You must, therefore, use beard balm to not only improve the condition of your beard but also style it. For best results, follow the given steps for application:
- Wash your beard with any natural beard soap. - Wait for the beard to get dry. Now apply the beard balm. - Scrape out balm and rub it between your palms. - Gently run your fingers through the hair in an upward direction, i.e., from your neck towards your chin. Ensure that the balm is rubbed into the skin where the beard grows. This will aid in the nourishment of facial hair at the roots. - Now, reverse the direction of the application – run your fingers in a downward direction, spreading the beard balm evenly
How to Get the Most of the Beard Balm?
To get the most out of beard balm, you should use it in combination with a beard comb and beard oil. Following are the ways of doing so:
- Beard Comb: Once you are done applying the beard balm on your facial hair, brush the beard balm through your beard using boars hair beard comb. This will help in distributing the balm evenly throughout the beard. Also, you can use the comb to straighten the beard.
- Beard Oil: In case of using beard oil along with balm, you will have to first apply oil, brush your hair, apply the balm, and then again brush your hair. A few drops of oil on your palm according to the thickness and length of your beard. Rub the oil on your palms and then gently massage it onto the beard and the skin beneath it. Then, comb the hair, apply balm as directed, and comb the hair again.
Benefits of Beard Balm
The benefits of beard balm has been known by the majority of users. Following are the pros of using beard balm regularly:
- Keeps the Beard Healthy: Beard balms can even reduce dandruff, dead ends and split ends through the use of ingredients like coconut oil, beeswax, and Shea butter. Thus, beard balm gives you a healthy beard.
- Style the Beard: Balms add a little weight and volume to the beard. The elements of ingredients like beeswax help in laying down the stray hair for a tamed and naturally groomed look. Also, the comb or hairbrush you use for your beard will glide smoothly through your beard.
- Conditions and Softens: Do you like an itchy and dry beard? Therefore, it is essential to keep the beard soft and conditioned. Beard balms help you with these by providing you a smoother beard while acting as conditioners.