- Hydrate & moisturize your beard - Prevent and reduce beard dandruff (beardruff) - Reduce beard inflammation - Rejuvenate & repair damaged hair - Add texture & soften your beard
The search for the right natural and organic beard balm is no more! Grow a fuller and more voluminous beard without any additives and preservatives. Control beard itch, promote beard growth and effectively prevent splitting of beard and promote beard growth!
What’s a beard without having it shaped up to suit your face? Our beard balm, similar to beard oil, will help give your beard the full look with a soft touch.
Our beard balm comes with all the necessary natural ingredients needed to promote a healthy beard. The ingredients include:
- Tea Tree Oil: Helps prevents and remove beard dandruff as well as preventing beard dryness - Apricot Oil: Protects beard against harmful sun rays and adds texture - Jojoba Oil: Helps balance beard dryness, removes beard itch and adds moisture to beard - Almond Oil: Reduces beard inflammation, promotes beard growth and eliminates dandruff - Vitamin E Oil: Promote Beard Growth, anti-itch & anti-beard dandruff
A wooden beard comb can offer several health benefits for your facial hair. One great advantage is that overtime a wooden comb absorbs the oils from beard care products such as beard oil and beard balm. This helps the wood glide right through your whiskers. They also distribute beard oils more evenly. This helps to coat your beard hair from shaft all the way to tip, something a plastic comb can’t do as effectively. The all-round coating helps with maintaining hair health and growth. And wooden beauty tools are also anti-static!
If you care about the health of your beard, investing in a wooden comb is a wise investment. Most are hand-cut, which gives them a smooth finish. They don’t pull and tug at your beard. Most significantly, they are not only good looking but easy to maintain. When cared for well, a handcrafted beard comb can serve you a lifetime as they are very durable!
Plastic beard combs won’t absorb the natural oils common in beard products or your beard. When you use an untreated wooden comb, over time, it absorbs the oil to give your beard a rustic, natural, chemical-free coating. As the comb is moved across the beard, it also transfers the healthy sebum and natural oils from the roots of the hair to the shafts, individually coating each strand. This supplies these essential nutrients to every part of the hair strand, thus boosting the blood flow to your skin.
A wooden comb is significantly better than plastic in that it doesn’t snag and pull out hairs. As noted earlier, natural wood is anti-static and when your comb is designed with wide teeth, it greatly reduces snagging which damages beard hairs. Because wood doesn’t create static electricity like plastic combs, your beard is not likely to snap or frizz up.
Even when your beard is still in its early stages of growth, the gentleness of a wooden comb helps in properly maintaining your new whiskers. The gentle skin massaging can help stimulate the flow of blood to the hair follicles which promote beard growth!
Because wood is soft, it gently massages the skin on the face. This stimulates your hair follicles, boosting the flow of blood to the area thus stimulating hair growth. Plastic combs tend to be harsh on the delicate skin under your beard, causing irritation. Blood contains vital nutrients and, therefore, the more it flows to your follicle, the healthier, shiner, and thicker your beard will be.
- Train your facial hair to grow in a certain direction - Distribute beard oil evenly throughout your beard - Anti-static which helps with loose hairs - Prevent ingrown hairs from growing - Remove dead skin cells, dandruff, and loose hairs - Perfect for travel size and giving as a gift
The search for the right natural and organic beard oil is no more! Grow a fuller and more voluminous beard without any additives and preservatives. Control beard itch, promote beard growth and effectively prevent splitting of beard and promote beard growth!
Our beard oil comes with all the necessary natural ingredients needed to promote a healthy beard. The ingredients include:
- Tea Tree Oil: Helps prevents and remove beard dandruff as well as preventing beard dryness - Apricot Oil: Protects beard against harmful sun rays and adds texture - Jojoba Oil: Helps balance beard dryness, removes beard itch and adds moisture to beard - Almond Oil: Reduces beard inflammation, promotes beard growth and eliminates dandruff - Aloe Vera: Adds smooth beard texture and reduces beard inflammation
Beard oil is used to cleanse, nourish, and moisturize your beard, keeping it healthy and strong. The oil also keeps your skin free from flaking and itchiness and flaking-hence why it makes an important part of your grooming.
Besides hydrating the skin, beard oil helps in taming and softening your beard, thus acting a double grooming and styling role. If you are just starting to use beard oil, it’s best to use once a day, particularly in the morning after your hot shower. Before long, you will find that using this useful oil will easily slip into your grooming routine and the benefits will soon be noticeable.
Because it contains rich moisturizing oils, even just a little beard oil is adequate to eliminate flakes and tame those flyaway hairs. If, over time, you feel you could do with more beard oil, consider applying twice a day, morning and night. With the correct amount, beard oil will not just soften your beard but also hydrate it to reduce split ends and eliminate itching. A regular routine of beard oil application will keep your facial hair looking sharp and feeling soft.
As a guide, here’s how you should ideally use beard oil based on beard length:
• Stubble: 1-2 drops • 1-2 inches long beard: 2-4 drops • 3-6 inches long beard: 4-6 drops • Over 6 inches beard: 7+ drops (this ensures all strands get coated and roots penetrated)